Appropriate sanitation and hygiene is an often-overlooked aspect of emergency preparedness, but proves to be of utmost importance in containing disease and preventing water contamination. Be prepared for it all with this Potty Box Complete Toilet Sanitation Set, whether that is a backed-up sewage line, a school lockdown, or natural disaster. This kit includes everything necessary to set up an emergency toilet in your home, classroom, office or even while camping or hunting.
- Durable and heavy duty, the collapsible potty box is made of triple-wall corrugated cardboard and engineered to hold 250 lbs.
- The seat comes together in less than a minute with the easy to follow directions making it convenient while also being space efficient as it can fold back down to 3”x14”x16”.
- Instead of accidently spilling some waste on yourself, use ECO gel. The waste gets solidified, leading to a mess-free disposal
- Instead of dealing with digging a latrine, go the easy route. All you have to do is sprinkle one stick of ECO gel over the waste, which will treat from 1/2-1 GALLON* of liquid waste per stick. *Volume depends on desired consistency, add more as needed for completely solid gel.
- Gels and solidifies liquid waste and deodorizes portable toilets
- Pleasant lemongrass scent to help with odor
No harsh chemicals- safer for you and the environment
1x Potty Box Collapsible Toilet
10x Toilet liners
1x Pouch Eco Gel Port-a-Potty Chemicals, includes 10 stick packs
1x Pair nitrile gloves
1x Roll toilet paper
1x Biohazard bag
Eco Gel Directions:
- Line toilet with a plastic liner. Shake each stick pack of Eco Gel before use to evenly distribute the gelling agent amongst the other ingredients.
- Before using the toilet, sprinkle in some Eco Gel. Our recommendation is to add a bit of product before each use rather than adding an entire stick pack at once.
- After use, let Eco Gel sit for a few minutes to solidify waste. If possible, introducing some agitation/movement (we do this by lightly shaking the portable toilet) to the liquid while it absorbs will help it to set more solid, as the more contact you can allow between the liquid and powder the better the reaction.
- Remove the liner and dispose of waste, preferably in a biohazard bag