Make camping, hiking, road tripping or any setting where modern conveniences are unavailable a more enjoyable experience with the Emergency Zone Honey Bucket Style Complete Toilet Set. This set includes everything you would need to ensure a mess-free, hygienic, and painless way to manage waste. Also a great option to keep at home in case of emergencies such as plumbing issues, backed-up sewage lines, or survival situations.
Eco Gel Features:
EASY: There is no need to dig a latrine. In a survival situation there are more useful things to do with your time!
CONVENIENT: Since this toilet kit is lightweight, you can take it anywhere! Whether you are camping, hunting, or surviving a natural disaster, you can still have the luxury of a toilet.
- ENVIORNMENTAL: The toilet seat is removable, which makes for easy storage and clean up.
HELPFUL: Liners, non-powdered nitrile gloves, and biohazard waste bags allow disposal to be sanitary and pain-free.
Toilet Seat Features:
- Instead of accidently spilling some waste on yourself, use ECO gel. The waste gets solidified, leading to a mess-free disposal
- Instead of dealing with digging a latrine, go the easy route. All you have to do is sprinkle one stick of ECO gel over the waste, which will treat from 1/2-1 GALLON* of liquid waste per stick. *Volume depends on desired consistency, add more as needed for completely solid gel.
- Gels and solidifies liquid waste and deodorizes portable toilets
- Pleasant lemongrass scent to help with odor
- No harsh chemicals- safer for you and the environment
- Fits most 3, 5 and 6--Gallon pails
- Lightweight so you can easily carry it to any location
- Use for camping, hunting, emergencies or any place away from modern conveniences
Toilet Seat Directions:
1x 5 Gallon Bucket
- 1x Honey Bucket Toilet Seat/Cover
- 1x Pack Eco Gel (10 pouches, each treats up to 1/2-1 gallon)
- 1x Roll of 10 Liners
- 1x Biohazard Bag
- 1x Nitrile Gloves
Eco Gel Directions:
- To place, start from back of toilet seat, just above where the lid meets the rim.
- Push down firmly, keeping that hand in place on the back while you move around the circumference of seat with the other, pushing straight down as you go.
- Upon first use toilet seat may be rigid and harder to place, but with each application becomes more flexible
- Line toilet with a plastic liner. Shake each stick pack of Eco Gel before use to evenly distribute the gelling agent amongst the other ingredients.
- Before using the toilet, sprinkle in some Eco Gel. Our recommendation is to add a bit of product before each use rather than adding an entire stick pack at once.
- After use, let Eco Gel sit for a few minutes to solidify waste. If possible, introducing some agitation/movement (we do this by lightly shaking the portable toilet) to the liquid while it absorbs will help it to set more solid, as the more contact you can allow between the liquid and powder the better the reaction.
- Remove the liner and dispose of waste, preferably in a biohazard bag.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothes
- Harmful if swallowed
- Eye contact: Flush eye with water for at least 15 minutes
- Skin contact: Wash with soap and water. Remove any contaminated clothing.
- Ingestion: Contact Poison Control