E-Charge Lighted USB Charging Tool Backpack
Our E-Charge lighted USB charging tool backpack includes an internal USB charging system with a removable 15000 mAh power bank that simultaneously charges 2 devices and powers the LED light system, designed to recharge your phone and or tablet while on the jobsite, or to help you work in low light conditions when you need to check inside your tool bag or illuminate your path while transporting, the bag has 3 zippered compartments and 36 pockets to organize and hold your favorite tools.
- Backpack includes an internal USB charging system with a removable 15000 mAh power bank that simultaneously charges 2 devices and powers the LED light system.
- Removable power bank with 2 USB ports for internal charging and a micro USB port to recharge the power bank.
- 4 Internal charging wall pockets for tablets, smartphones, and small laptops.
- 2-Level, 200 Lumen LED light system with adjustable steel neck for lighting bag contents or work area.
- 31 Multi-use pockets inside, 5 pockets outside, and 4 additional loops and measuring tape clip to help organize a wide variety of hand tools.
- Vertical pockets keep tools in sight for quick access.
- Padded web carrying handles and adjustable shoulder straps.
- Holds a multitude of tools and accessories like drills, pliers, screwdrivers, wrench sets, drill bits, testers and much more.
- Base pad feet help reduce wear and abrasion.
- Laptop sleeve holds up to 15.6 inch laptops.
- Backpack includes: Charging Power Bank, LED Light System, Internal USB Charging Ports, Internal Charging USB Connector, Micro USB Power Bank, Recharge Connector Cable, AC Power Bank Recharge Wall Adapter.
- Power Source: Removable 15000 mAh power bank
- INPUT 1 Micro USB Port DC 5V/2.4A (MAX)
- OUTPUT 2 USB Ports DC 5V/2.4A
- CAPACITY 15000 mAh
- Light Source: LED flexible work light
- Light Output/Levels: 200 Lumens max., 2 Levels
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.