What do Aaron and the guys at Powersport Freaks use to tame their faces? Beard Mountain oils, that's what. Beard Mountain is the OFFICIAL beard oil of Powersport Freaks, and we're proud to offer it to you, our PSF family. Hand-made in Montana, our official beard oil soothes the skin, stimulates hair follicles for a fuller beard, and promotes healthier, more natural growth.
A spiced, bay rum scent with notes of tea tree, lime, lavender, and clove. The perfect morning pick-me-up for your beard! A relaxing scented natural blend, hand-made in Montana.
Get a softer, fuller beard naturally with a therapeutic-grade essential oil made by hand in Montana.
- Protects from dandruff, dry skin and itchiness
- Stimulates hair follicles for a fuller growth
- Promotes healthier, more natural growth
- Soften & conditions beard and skin
- Moisturize and Relax dry, scraggly hair
- Keeps your skin healthy and clean
- Helps fight acne and blemishes
- Has antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Has a host of antibacterial & disinfectant properties
- Helps reduce itchiness & dandruff
- Promotes healthy balance of natural oils
- Provides a pleasant fragrance
- Often used for its relaxing effect
- Treats acne and hair-loss
- Antiviral and Anti-aging
- Has a 'spice'-like scent
JOJOBA, GRAPE SEED, ARGAN
Always use on small area of the skin to check for allergy or reactions.
- Shake before use
- Apply penny-sized amount to palm and rub between palms
- Apply to face as if you are trying to rub into skin beneath the beard
- This will generally also cover the hair of the beard as well
- Stroke through the beard if needed for fuller coverage, then comb or brush lightly
- Apply once or twice a day and after showers for better results
- If the fragrance is overwhelming, you've used too much! Reduce the number of drops during next application for more balanced and desirable smell
If reaction occurs, discontinue use immediately.
Tested on and Loved by Bearded Men all over the world!