The Baja Designs Squadron Pro LED Lights are the ultimate driving lamps for any trail situation that you come across. These compact 3"x3" lights fit just about anywhere, and emit some serious power. This comes in the form of 4900 lumens, with only a 3.5 amp draw.
The 2x2 LED design is perfect for dirt bikes, dual sports, UTVs, and any offroad vehicle. Completely sealed, the LEDs are protected from the elements, and the durable aluminum housing means that these little lights can take some serious abuse out on the trail.
Available in three types of light dispersion:
Spot emits a narrow, concentrated beam of light that extends as far as possible.
Work/Flood casts a wide beam for maximum close-distance illumination - perfect for fog lights or work lights, but not as primary driving lights.
Driving/Combo combines the two options options above for the best of both - the perfect driving or accessory light on any offroad vehicle.
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 Cree XM-L2 LEDs.
- Wattage/Amps: 42W / 3.5A.
- Weight: 12 ounces.
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours.
- Dimensions: 3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07"
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate.
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum.
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible.
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics lets you change between lens types (does not void warranty)
- Industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- Includes (2) Squadron Pro LED Lights, Mounting brackets, and wiring harness.
The Baja Desings Squadron Pro driving/combo gives maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (10°) and Spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance.